Apply for a New Food Permit
Click the Apply for a New Permit button to be directed to MyGovernmentOnline. Please ensure that all required documents have been attached to the application to be complete.
Online permit applications available:
Food Establishment Permits
Child care or foster care
Steps to Apply For a New Food Permit
Users must first Create an Account
Step 1: After logging in (or creating an account) Choose Apply Online
Step 2: Choose correct State, Jurisdiction, and Project Type
Step 3: Start New Application
Step 4: Choose the type of food permit being applied for
Steps to Access Permit Renewal
How to Access Fixed Food Establishment Renewal
1. Log into the customer portal account at www.mygovernmentonline.org. First time visitors will need to create a new account. Once logged in, select the Permits and Licensing button in the top left area of the screen and then click on Search Permits.
2. In order, select the State, Jurisdiction, and Project Type as shown below and then click Next.
3. Enter a statement number, project number, or permit number in the highlighted area and click Search.
4. A project list and descriptions will display. Click the Add To My Account button to the right of the project name (if an error message displays that the verified phone number does not match a phone number on the permit, please call My Government Online Support at 866-957-3764 to have it updated).
5. To make an online payment, click on MY ACCOUNT link.
6. Scroll down to the “My Permits” category, then click on View Permit to open the project information.
7. Below the box displaying project information, click on the Payments tab, which will show the fees associated with the project and the balance due.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the Payments tab to the drop down menu to select a contact name. Click the Pay Online button which will open a new browser to enter billing information.