Preventative Health Services
Georgetown & Cedar Park Public Health Centers open Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Taylor Public Health Center open Wednesdays from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Call 512-248-3257 to schedule an appointment
- Administrative: Copies of laboratory results, immunization records, etc. are available Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Call ahead for faster service.
- Comprehensive Well Women Exams: Basic well-woman exam and pap smear/HPV testing
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing: Testing, treatment, and counseling available for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV/AIDS.
- Tuberculosis Screening and Treatment: Tuberculosis (TB) skin tests must be read 48-72 hours after administration, therefore, TB skin tests are done on Mondays and Tuesdays, by appointment only. Blood testing for tuberculosis is also available by appointment.
- Vaccinations: Providing vaccines for uninsured/underinsured children and uninsured adults.
- A parent or guardian must be present during a minor child's appointment.
- Routine medical or emergency care is NOT provided at the health center sites.
- If you do not have health insurance and need help to find a primary care physician, please call the location closest to you.