Program Eligibility Screening
- Medically necessary office visits and annual physical exams
- Diagnostic testing and imaging
- Specialist care upon referral of primary physician
- Hospitalization (maximum of 30 days or $30,000 in eligible expenses, whichever comes first)
- Emergency room care
- Prescription eyewear every two years
- Prescription medications limited to three per month, no more than 30-day supply
- Mental health services, including counseling
- Wilco Care pays up to $30,000 of eligible expenses to providers per program year
- Williamson County resident 18 years of age or older.
- Income less than 21% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Countable resources under Health and Safety Code Chapter 61- Sec 61.008
- Social Security card
- Ineligible for Medicaid
- SNAP Food Benefits - helps families buy food for good health
- Health Care - helps cover visits to doctors, dentists, and hospitals. Also covers medicines ordered by doctors and dentists
- TANF Cash Help - helps families with children age 18 and younger pay for basic needs
- WIC Food Benefits - helps pregnant, breastfeeding women and families with children younger than 5yrs buy healthy foods.
Find Resources in Your Zip Code
Search for resources online by entering your zip code in the field to search for services related to food, transportation, education, job training, and more. If you do not know your zip code, you can quickly find it here www.whatismyzip.com by entering your address.