- Be currently enrolled in an approved college or university
- Be in good standing with the college or university
- Agree to abide by WCCHD policies and procedures
- Adhere to WCCHD security procedures
- Authorize their college or university advisor and WCCHD to exchange information related to their school records, application, performance as an intern, and other relevant information
- WCCHD requires a completed Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with all schools and/or programs before students can begin their internship
- Students can apply for posted internship openings by completing the Internship Application.
WCCHD offers volunteer positions year-round with the Wilco Medical Reserve Corps
QSM Community Health Improvement Planning Public Health Internship (Fall 2022)
Williamson County and Cities Health District (WCCHD) seeks current students who will work closely with the QSM team and the Healthy Williamson County (HWC) coalition to assist with HWC coalition projects and work related to the 2020-2022 Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). The purpose of this internship is not only to help improve the health of Williamson County, but also to provide the intern with valuable knowledge and experiences that assist in their educational and career aspirations. More details and how to apply.