- Vaccinations: Providing vaccines for uninsured/underinsured children and uninsured adults.
- Flu shots: Providing flu vaccine for children and adults.
- Pre-Participation Physicals: Providing pre-employment, foster care, sports, orchestra/band, camp and other pre-participation physicals by appointment only for children or adults.
- Tobacco Cessation: Get help with quitting all tobacco products; cigarettes, chewing tobacco and e-cigarettes.
- Administrative: Copies of laboratory results, immunization records, etc. are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Call ahead for faster service.
Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Wellness, Health Education and Community Engagement
Program Eligibility and Social Services
Residents of Williamson County looking for services through WCCHD and utilized the search module in the top right-hand corner or visiting the "How Do I" page. WCCHD offers a wide array of services for residents of Williamson County.