Five New Additional COVID-19 Cases Announced in Williamson County
The individuals are:
• A male in his 40s with travel to an area with community spread
• A female in her 80s with exposure to a confirmed case
• A female in her 40s with unknown exposure source
• A male in his 50s with unknown exposure source
• A male in his 30s with exposure to a confirmed case
City of Residence Number of Cases
Cedar Park 5
Round Rock 3
WCCHD releases aggregate case counts and general information via updates to our website, every day at Noon. We act in accordance with privacy laws best practices, and therefore do not comment on individual allegations, reports, or open/closed cases.
If you have symptoms of respiratory illness including cough, fever and shortness of breath, please contact your health care provider. It is important to call ahead before arriving at a clinic, urgent care or emergency department to avoid potential spread. For more information, visit www.wcchd.org/COVID-19 .
For information on the county response to COVID-19, go to www.wilco.org/COVID-19.