School / Childcare Information
- COVID-19 School Response Reference Guide
- School Recommendations Guide
- School Sports Guide
- Communicable Disease Chart
- Texas Education Agency (TEA)
- CDC Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools
- The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) has updated and developed COVID-19 health recommendation checklists for Child Care Centers and Child Care Families.
These checklists are not a requirement of child care regulation.
Child care operations may adopt additional protocols consistent with their needs and circumstances to help protect the health and safety of all employees and children. The protocols must not conflict with child care minimum standards.
Contact DSHS for questions about these health recommendation checklists.
- CDC COVID-19 Guidance for Operating Early Care and Education/Child Care Programs