- Vaccinations: Providing vaccines for uninsured/underinsured children and uninsured adults.
- Flu shots: Providing flu vaccine for children and adults.
- Pre-Participation Physicals: Providing pre-employment, foster care, sports, orchestra/band, camp and other pre-participation physicals by appointment only for children or adults.
- Tobacco Cessation: Get help with quitting all tobacco products; cigarettes, chewing tobacco and e-cigarettes.
- Administrative: Copies of laboratory results, immunization records, etc. are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Call ahead for faster service.
Environmental Health Services
Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Wellness, Health Education and Community Engagement
Program Eligibility and Social Services