Tuberculosis Skin and Blood Testing
- Tuberculosis skin testing is provided at all clinic locations by appointment
- Skin tests are administered every day except Thursdays since they must be read 48-72 hours after administration
- Blood tests (T-Spot or QuantiFERON Gold IT) are provided every day
- $35.00 for skin testing, $80 for blood testing
- Fees include testing and a follow up visit
- Insurance is not accepted (except for Medicaid) and payment is due at time of visit. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted
- Treatment is provided for clients diagnosed with latent or active tuberculosis. Call for specific costs associated wih each type of treatment.
Reporting and Referrals
- If you suspect a patient of having active pulmonary tuberculosis, please call 512-248-7651 for immediate assistance.
For more information about TB diagnosis or treatment, contact our offices at 512-248-7651 or visit the following websites: