WCCHD offers physicals for sports, camps, etc. These physicals do not replace well-child checks or adult annual physical, as these must be done by a primary care provider.
What to expect:
- Review of your health history
- Review of your immunizations to ensure they are up to date
- A simple physical exam to determine if you are able to safely participate in typical sports-related activities
- The parent must be present throughout the appointment if the child is under age 18
- A sports physical should not replace an annual wellness physical with a primary care provider
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring any required forms, including a completed health and immunization history
Physicals are offered at all Public Health Center locations - call for an appointment.