Public Health Center Services
Please call individual offices for appointments or further information about WCCHD services. Charges vary according to the service provided, however, services are not denied if unable to pay (except for STI/STD testing or pre-participation physicals). Some services require eligibility screening.
Public Health Center Services:
- Vaccinations: Providing vaccines for uninsured/underinsured children and uninsured adults.
- Flu shots: Providing flu vaccine for children and adults.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing: Testing, treatment and counseling available for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV/AIDS.
- Comprehensive Well Women Exams: Basic well woman exam and pap smear/HPV testing
- Pre-Participation Physicals: Providing pre-employment, foster care, sports, orchestra/band, camp and other pre-participation physicals by appointment only for children or adults.
- Tobacco Cessation: Get help with quitting all tobacco products; cigarettes, chewing tobacco and e-cigarettes.
- Administrative: Copies of laboratory results, immunization records, etc. are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Call ahead for faster service.
Routine medical or emergency care is NOT provided at the health center sites. If you do not have health insurance and need help to find a primary care physician, please call the location closest to you.
- A parent or guardian must be present during a minor child's appointment.
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin tests must be read 48-72 hours after administration, therefore, TB skin tests are done on Mondays and Tuesdays, by appointment only. Blood testing for tuberculosis is also available by appointment.