Connect With Us
Public Health Center Services
Please call individual offices for appointments or further information about WCCHD services. Charges vary according to the service provided, however, services are not denied if unable to pay (except for STI/STD testing or pre-participation physicals). Some services require eligibility screening.
Public Health Center Services:
- Vaccinations: Providing vaccines for uninsured/underinsured children and uninsured adults. The fee is $10 per vaccine. Insurance is not accepted and payment is due at time of visit. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted. Medicaid and CHIP may be accepted.
- Flu shots: Providing flu vaccine for children and adults. Nasal FluMist may be available. Insurance is not billed and payment is due at time of visit. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted. Medicaid and CHIP may be accepted.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections: Testing, treatment and counseling available for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV/AIDS. The basic fee is $60. Additional screening available for an extra fee. Insurance is not accepted and payment is due at time of visit. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted.
- Comprehensive Well Women Exams: Basic well woman exam and pap smear/HPV testing
- Pregnancy Screening: The fee is $20. Insurance is not accepted and payment is due at time of visit. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted.
- Tuberculosis: Testing and treatment available. Blood testing (recommended) or skin testing are available. The fee is $20. Insurance is not accepted and payment is due at time of visit. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted.
- Pre-Participation Physicals: Providing pre-employment, foster care, sports, orchestra/band, camp and other pre-participation physicals by appointment only for children or adults. Cost is $30, and is not covered by insurance. NOTE: This is not a well-child check-up. Children should receive an annual well-child check by their primary care provider/physician
- Tobacco Cessation: Get help with quitting all tobacco products; cigarettes, chewing tobacco and e-cigarettes.
- Administrative: Copies of laboratory results, immunization records, etc. are available Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm and Fridays 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. Call ahead for faster service.
Routine medical or emergency care is NOT provided at the health center sites. If you do not have health insurance and need help to find a primary care physician, please call the location closest to you.
- A parent or guardian must be present during their minor child's appointment.
- Back-to-School time is very busy for immunizations. We will only be able to accommodate the number of patients our schedule safely allows. Please call ahead for an appointment.
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin tests must be read 48-72 hours after administration, therefore, TB skin tests are done on Mondays and Tuesdays, by appointment only. Blood testing for tuberculosis is also available by appointment.