Public Health Center Services
Charges vary according to the service provided, however, services are not denied if unable to pay (except for STI/STD testing or pre-participation physicals). Some services require eligibility screening.
|Save time and register online before your appointment!|
Public Health Center Services:
- Vaccinations: Providing vaccines for uninsured/underinsured children and uninsured adults.
- Flu shots: Providing flu vaccine for children and adults.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing: Testing, treatment and counseling available for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV/AIDS.
- Comprehensive Well Women Exams: Basic well woman exam and pap smear/HPV testing
- Pre-Participation Physicals: Providing pre-employment, foster care, sports, orchestra/band, camp and other pre-participation physicals by appointment only for children or adults.
- Tobacco Cessation: Get help with quitting all tobacco products; cigarettes, chewing tobacco and e-cigarettes.
- Administrative: Copies of laboratory results, immunization records, etc. are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Call ahead for faster service.
Routine medical or emergency care is NOT provided at the health center sites. If you do not have health insurance and need help to find a primary care physician, please call the location closest to you.
- A parent or guardian must be present during a minor child's appointment.
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin tests must be read 48-72 hours after administration, therefore, TB skin tests are done on Mondays and Tuesdays, by appointment only. Blood testing for tuberculosis is also available by appointment.