Food & Restaurant
Connect With Us
Food and Restaurant
The Food Inspection Team also provides general sanitation inspections for day care centers and foster/adoptive homes that are licensed through the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. These inspections are conducted annually or bi-annually.
For more food safety information, visit www.FoodSafety.gov - the gateway to food safety information provided by government agencies.
- Farmers’ Market Food Establishment Application
- Farmers' Market Food Establishment Requirements
- Egg Permit Application and Requirements
- Farmers' Market FAQs
Food Handler Training:
- Texas Food Establishment Rules (TFER)
- Temporary Food Service Requirements
- Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application
- Mobile Food Establishment Guidelines for an Unrestricted (MFE)
- Mobile Food Establishment - Application Procedures [English] - NEW
- Mobile Food Establishment - Roadside Vendor
- Food Establishment Plan Review Application - NEW
- Food Establishment Permit Application
See the Environmental Health Services page office locations and hours.