Food & Restaurant
Williamson County and Cities Health District
Food and Restaurant
303 Main Street Georgetown, TX 78626 512-943-3620
The Food Inspection Team of the Environmental Health Division inspects food establishments throughout Williamson County. Establishments inspected include restaurants, convenience stores, schools, daycare centers, hospitals, mobile food vendors, and other types of establishments that serve food to the public.
The Food Inspection Team also provides general sanitation inspections for day care centers and foster/adoptive homes that are licensed through the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. These inspections are conducted annually or bi-annually.
For more food safety information, visit www.FoodSafety.gov - the gateway to food safety information provided by government agencies.
- Farmers’ Market Food Establishment Application [ Requirements ]
- Egg Permit Application and Requirements
- Farmers' Market FAQs
Texas Cottage Food Law:
Food Handler Training:
- Retail Food Order
- Texas Food Establishment Rules (TFER)
- Temporary Food Service Requirements - NEW 08/2017
- Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application - NEW 08/2017
- Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application for Church Kitchens - NEW 08/2017
- Mobile Food Establishment Guidelines for an Unrestricted (MFE)
- Mobile Food Establishment - Application Procedures [Spanish]
- Mobile Food Establishment - Roadside Vendor
- Food Establishment Plan Review Application
- Food Establishment Permit Application