Food & Restaurant
Connect With Us
Food and Restaurant
New Retail Food Fee Schedule
Invoices have been mailed out for 2016 Food Permits. Included in the mailing is a copy of our new Fee Schedule adopted in November of this year. The new fees will be reflected on your invoice. The Fee Schedule can also be found below. If you have not received your invoice for the 2016 Food Permit please contact our office in Round Rock at 512-248-7617.
The Food Inspection Team of the Environmental Health Services Division inspects food establishments throughout Williamson County. Establishments inspected include restaurants, convenience stores, schools, daycare centers, hospitals, mobile food vendors, and other types of establishments that serve food to the public.
The Food Inspection Team also provides general sanitation inspections for day care centers and foster/adoptive homes that are licensed through the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. These inspections are conducted annually or bi-annually.
For more food safety information, visit www.FoodSafety.gov - the gateway to food safety information provided by government agencies.
- Farmers’ Market Food Establishment Application
- Farmers' Market Food Establishment Requirements
- Egg Permit Application and Requirements
- Farmers' Market FAQs
Food Handler Training:
- Texas Food Establishment Rules (TFER)
- Temporary Food Service Requirements
- Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application
- Mobile Food Establishment Guidelines for an Unrestricted (MFE)
- Mobile Food Establishment - Application Procedures [English] - NEW
- Mobile Food Establishment - Roadside Vendor
- Food Establishment Plan Review Application - NEW
- Food Establishment Permit Application
See the Environmental Health Services page office locations and hours.