Food & Restaurant
Food and Restaurant
The Food Inspection Team of the Environmental Health Division inspects food establishments throughout Williamson County. Establishments inspected include restaurants, convenience stores, schools, daycare centers, hospitals, mobile food vendors, and other types of establishments that serve food to the public.
The Food Inspection Team also provides general sanitation inspections for day care centers and foster/adoptive homes that are licensed through the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. These inspections are conducted annually or bi-annually.
For more food safety information, visit www.FoodSafety.gov - the gateway to food safety information provided by government agencies.
Texas Cottage Food Law:
Food Handler Training:
- Retail Food Order
- Texas Food Establishment Rules (TFER)
- Temporary Food Service Requirements
- Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application
- Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application for Church Kitchens
- Food Establishment Plan Review Application
- Food Establishment Permit Application
- Mobile Food Establishment Guidelines for an Unrestricted (MFE)
- Mobile Food Establishment - Application Procedures
- Mobile Vending Licensing Inspections
- Available Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment only. Call 512-248-7620 to schedule an appointment
- Check in at "Entrance C" at scheduled appointment time [map]