Public Health Centers
512-248-3252 - or -
Se Habla Español
Public Health Center Services
Please call individual offices for appointments or further information about WCCHD services. Charges vary according to the service provided, however, services are not denied if unable to pay. Some services require eligibility screening.
Public Health Center Services include:
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted disease
- Testing and treatment of TB and TB infection
Immunization days are often busy; we reserve the right to pull sign in sheets when we feel we have reached the maximum number of clients that we feel we can safely vaccinate within our hours of operation.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany minor children (less than 18 yrs. old) for immunizations.
- Immunization days are often busy; we reserve the right to remove sign in sheets when we feel we have reached the maximum number of clients that we can safely vaccinate within our hours of operation.
- TB Skin Tests are provided during immunization hours or by appointment but are not typically administered on Thursdays since they must be read 48-72 hours after administration, which would fall on a weekend.
- Skin testing is offered for $20.00 to persons who are required to have testing for employment or school purposes, persons who are being screened for becoming foster parents and other like situations. This is not a fee that is waived due to an inability to pay.
Public Health Center Locations and Hours