Connect With Us
The Health District seeks individuals who have a superior work ethic, contribute to the team, focus on client and customer needs, produce quality work, value diversity and exercise personal responsibility.
Fill out the Application for Employment completely. If questions are not applicable enter "NA." Do not leave questions blank. Sign and date when completed application. A separate application and cover letter must be submitted for each position applied for with an original signature.
A resume may be submitted, but is not required and is not accepted as a substitute for the Application for Employment. Do not write “refer to resume.”
Completed Application for Employment with cover letter may be submitted via:
- Fax: 512-943-1499 Attention: Human Resources
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Williamson County and Cities Health District, Attention: Human Resources, 100 West 3rd St., Georgetown, TX 78626
- Delivery: Williamson County and Cities Health District, 312 Main St., Georgetown, TX 78626
Requirements of a complete application:
- Complete Application for Employment with signature and date
- Cover Letter
--Incomplete applications will not be reviewed by the Hiring Manager.--
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Transcript (required for some positions)
- Application for Employment - (Adobe PDF)
- Application for Employment- (Word)
- WCCHD Information Sheet
- WCCHD Employee Responsibilities
- Internships - Internship and Volunteer Information
- Employment Verifications - All employment verifications are handled in writing. Please submit an e-mail request or via fax at 512-943-1499.
Program Navigator [Job Description]
This position serves as an entry point to the WCCHD Public Health Center for all walk-in clients and phone-in clients who are presenting for health care assistance. Work involves providing customer service support, receiving and responding to various public inquiries, scheduling appointments and general duties related to social services. Responsibilities include answering multiple phone lines, including Healthcare Helpline calls, interviewing clients and routing calls to caseworkers, This position will be responsible for providing screening for all public health programs utilizing the Medicaider software. View Job Description for full details.
Education, Licensure, Certifications, Experience:
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
• Two years experience in social work, public health or related field
• Graduation from an accredited four-year high school or GED
• CPR certified or willingness to obtain
• Valid Texas driver’s license and access to reliable transportation to all assigned work locations
Location and Hours:
211 Commerce Blvd., Round Rock TX 78664. General hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, M-F, but may create alternate schedule with approval. Position is subject to travel. Work may require occasional early morning, evening, weekend, and/or holiday hours. Extended hours may be required in the event of a public health emergency.
How to Apply
Open Until Filled - J07.2017
For more information please contact the Administration Office:
Williamson County and Cities Health District
100 West 3rd Street
Georgetown, TX 78626
512-943-3600 – phone
512-943-1499 – fax
Equal Opportunity Employment: Williamson County and Cities Health District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please request assistance from the Administration office.