The Health District seeks individuals who have a superior work ethic, contribute to the team, focus on client and customer needs, produce quality work, value diversity and exercise personal responsibility.
- View job openings at Williamson County and Cities Health District
- View the status of a previously completed Job Application
- You should receive an initial notification that your application has been received.
- As your application advances through the review process, you will be notified via e-mail of any change in the status of your application.
- Please remember to check your e-mail for any updates to your application status, or View the status of your application.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Williamson County and Cities Health District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please request assistance from the Human Resources office by email or 512-943-3600.
For more information please contact the Human Resources Office:
Williamson County and Cities Health District
355 Texas Ave.
Round Rock, TX 78664