512-248-3252 - or -
Se Habla Español
The Health District seeks individuals who have a superior work ethic, contribute to the team, focus on client and customer needs, produce quality work, value diversity and exercise personal responsibility.
Administrative Assistant - work in a fast paced environment. Qualified candidates will be highly motivated team players with excellent organizational skills. General duties include scheduling meetings, taking minutes, filing, responding to inquiries from the public or referring calls to a subject matter expert, supporting project management, training, and continuous quality improvement activities.
Headquartered in RR
Position closes May 24, 2013 at 5:00 pm.
Sanitarian I - for Environmental Health Services Retail Food Program to perform inspections of retail food establishments, among other duties. Required: B.S. or B.A. degree with at least 30 semester hours in basic science or natural science or combination, current Registered Sanitarian certification, and at least 2 years experience in the field of sanitation.
Office hours are M-F 8-5. This position is located at 303 Main, Georgetown, Texas. Contact Deborah Marlow, Director of Environmental Health Services, 512-943-3620.
Complete WCCHD application packet, including cover letter, must be submitted for consideration.
Position open until filled.
How To Apply For A Position With WCCHD:
- Obtain an Application Packet by contacting the Administration Office at (512) 943-3600 or you can download the Application Packet here.
- Carefully review the job description. Then, fill out the application completely as instructed.
Important: When completing your application, be sure to fill in the name of the position you are applying for where indicated. You may attach a resume to the application, but resumes alone are not sufficient. A complete application must include:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in this public health position and the skills you bring to this position. This letter is considered a part of your application.
- A completed and signed Application for Employment form.
- If you are applying for more than one position, you must complete a separate application for each opening. You may use photocopies, but the position and department titles must be listed correctly. You must also have an original signature and current date on each application.
- Submit the completed application and cover letter to the WCCHD Administration Office. Applications must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on the closing date to be considered. If you fax your application, the original must be turned in when interviewed. Please follow up on faxed applications with a call to the Administration Office to ensure the document was received.
If you have any questions please contact the Administration Office:
Williamson County & Cities Health District
100 West 3rd Street
Georgetown, Texas 78626
(512) 943-3600 – phone
(512) 943-1499 – fax
Equal Opportunity Employment: Williamson County & Cities Health District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please request assistance from the Administration office.