As a participant in the WCCHD internship program, students must:
- Be currently enrolled in an approved college or university
- Be in good standing with the college or university
- Agree to abide by WCCHD policies and procedures
- Adhere to WCCHD security procedures
- Authorize their college or university advisor and WCCHD to exchange information related to their school records, application, performance as an intern, and other relevant information
- WCCHD requires a completed Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with all schools and/or programs before students can begin their internship
Workforce Development Intern
The Workforce Development Intern supports the engagement and recruitment of WCCHD employees and public health student interests. View full internship description.
Volunteer with WilcoMRC
The Williamson County Medical Reserve Corps (WilcoMRC) is a team of trained volunteers which is headquartered within the Williamson County and Cities Health District (WCCHD). The mission of the WilcoMRC is to help protect and promote the health and safety of the people of Williamson County during times of public health emergencies.