As a participant in the WCCHD internship program, students must:
- Be currently enrolled in an approved college or university
- Be in good standing with the college or university
- Agree to abide by WCCHD policies and procedures
- Adhere to WCCHD security procedures
- Authorize their college or university advisor and WCCHD to exchange information related to their school records, application, performance as an intern, and other relevant information
- WCCHD requires a completed Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with all schools and/or programs before students can begin their internship
Public Health - Community Engagement Internship - Spring 2020
Williamson County and Cities Health District seeks individuals who will work closely with the MarCom team and the Healthy Williamson County (HWC) coalition to assist with community health and chronic disease prevention projects that vary in timeframe and scale. The purpose of this internship is not only to help improve the health of Williamson County, but also to provide the intern with valuable knowledge and experiences that assist in their educational and career aspirations. See internship description for more details and how to apply.
Volunteer with WilcoMRC
The Williamson County Medical Reserve Corps (WilcoMRC) is a team of trained volunteers which is headquartered within the Williamson County and Cities Health District (WCCHD). The mission of the WilcoMRC is to help protect and promote the health and safety of the people of Williamson County during times of public health emergencies.